The first picture is a picture of all the math and science trainees, then of the giraffes we saw on the side of the road on the way here, the next one is jenny whitney and i holding up our thanksgiving plates YUM! Then its Stacie, Whitney, me, Margaret and Jenny with the mawenzi peak in the background. And finally, a picture of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is what I wake up to every morning!
I am a recent graduate of Willamette University with a BA in Biology. I am currently a Peace Corps Volunteer serving in Kenya as a secondary science teacher
The first picture is a picture of all the math and science trainees, then of the giraffes we saw on the side of the road on the way here, the next one is jenny whitney and i holding up our thanksgiving plates YUM! Then its Stacie, Whitney, me, Margaret and Jenny with the mawenzi peak in the background. And finally, a picture of Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is what I wake up to every morning!
ReplyDelete